Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Animal Crossing - City Folk

Do you play this game? I think I'm more addicted than my children! I shot down a space ship today - woo hoo! I hear that is quite a feat - most people don't ever see one - and those that do rarely get it shot down. I'll find out what my "gift" is tomorrow. But I must admit that I was pretty smug about it - chalking it all up to Karma - I always turn in my fish & bugs to the museum - the first time I catch anything new. Well after all the smugness I caught a Stringfish - worth 15,000 Bells - tonight for the first time, and then 2 minutes later I caught a football fish - not sure what they are worth but it was my first one of those too. And then on my way to the museum I caught a Koi. I don't know how much that one is worth either - but even Blathers made some comment about how much I could have sold it for. Oh well!

So - I dutifully took them all to the museum. Not sure how many bells I gave up, but If I'm going to continue to feel I'm reaping the rewards of good Karma - I'd better keep holding up my end of the deal.

If anyone would like to venture out & visit my family's town -

Friend Code: 3867 2618 3266
Name: Sherlyn
Town: Iowa

You'll have to leave your Friend Code, name & town in a comment for me to add to my friend roster - so we can meet!


I couldn't help myself - I just googled it and looked up the value of the fish - Football Fish - 2500 Bells & the Koi was worth 4000! That is over 21k I gave up to the museum today all in the name of Karma - that better be one really cool gift from the alien tomorrow!

Added the next morning - here is a shot of my character & the fallen space ship!

1 comment:

Kate said...

You make me laugh.

Let me know what the alien leaves you.