Tuesday, February 3, 2009

All is well .... for now

The tooth got fixed! The dentist says that these fixes last on average 5 to 6 years now-a-days. We'll see how long it lasts. When I had mine fixed the first time - it lasted a week. My brother and & I were playing tug-of-war with a gavel and he let go, and it of course smacked me in the mouth - knocking off the piece of porcelain. But back to BabyA - they didn't even have to numb him up or anything - just slapped the stuff on there, shaped it up, and then did their thing with that special light they use. He's as good as new!

We took the boys out of school half an hour early this afternoon. They had a small ceremony for the torch being carried to the Special Olympics. It was pretty cool. I'm afraid to say that there were more people on the stage than in the seats watching - but it was still pretty cool. The special athletes seemed happy to be there - and I guess that is what really matters.

No comments: