Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The day before 2009!

Well, I'm back at it. I've been not doing the diet thing very well - for the past couple of weeks. During the 2 months before that - I'm down 25 pounds - yay! But I've been snacking for the past 2 weeks. Between the boys turning 9 and Christmas - it was pretty easy to come up with an excuse to snack. But it's all behind me now - I'm back on the wagon - so to speak.

My next official weigh in at the doctor's office is scheduled for 1/14. I'm hoping to drop 5 pounds by then - wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Glad you found me!

Good luck in the weight loss- hope you have a great New year!

Daria said...

Keep up the good work. I am starting again as well. I hope this will be the last time. I commend you on your weight loss. It's hard work. Following the stories on here inspires me. Come check out my blog if you'd like. I can always use encouragement?